Parents and professionals can browse the following links and resources to learn more information about a variety of topics related to ABA, ASD, ID, and services in Durham Region for individuals with ID or ASD.
We will be posting practical resources and articles on new topics each month.
Using Token Boards Resources
- What are Token Economies?
- Using Token Economies Effectively
- Token Board Template_1
- Token Board Template_2
- Token Board Template_3
- Token Board Template_4
- Token Board Template_5
- Token Board Template_6
- Token Board Template_7
What Does Research Say about Token Boards?
When choosing any intervention strategy it is important to know what research evidence is there to support the effectiveness of the strategy. These articles will provide you some insight into the evidence available on reinforcement. Much more research is available on this topic.
- Reducing and Measuring Inappropriate verbalization in a Token Classroom (McLaughlin et al., 1972)
- Sociometric and Disruptive Behavior as a Function of Four Types of Token Reinforcement Programs (Drabman et al., 1974)
- Multiple-Baseline Analysis of a Token Economy for Psychiatric Patients (Nelson, 1979)
- The Token Economy: A Decade Later (Kazdin, 1982)