- Thursday, July 18, 2019, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, July 18, 2019, 8:30 PM
- Click to download
Location: Lake Ridge Community Support Services, 900 Hopkins St, Unit 8, Whitby
Your registration will be confirmed once payment is received.
Learning to use the toilet is an exciting and sometimes challenging step for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The focus of this workshop is to provide parents, caregivers and professionals practical strategies in order to help children learn to use the toilet independently. Topics that will be covered include:
- How to recognize signs of readiness for toilet training
- Positive strategies to help children achieve success with day time and night time toilet training
- Advice on how to deal with toilet training setbacks and difficulties
Attendees will participate in interactive discussions and will receive resources to better understand how they can support children.
Workshops are eligible to parents, caregivers and professionals!
Cost: $35.00 per person
Please note some workshops have been renamed from our previous offerings. Check the full description to ensure you have not attended one of our previous workshops that may have covered this topic already.
Having trouble registering online?
Contact us at (905) 666-9688 for assistance/questions.
Lake Ridge Community Support Services
900 Hopkins St, Unit 8