THE ANXIETY TOOLBOX: Introduction to Anxiety and Emotional Regulation
- Monday, March 4, 2019, 6:30 PM
- Monday, March 18, 2019, 8:30 PM
- Click to download
Please note: This workshop will be facilitated in TWO parts:
- Part 1 on Monday March 4, 2018 — 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Part 2 on Monday March 18, 2018 — 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Registrants are to attend on BOTH days to complete the workshop.
Location: Lake Ridge Community Support Services, 900 Hopkins St. Unit 8, Whitby
Parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) may experience many challenges and opportunities to learn across the lifespan of their child. The focus of this workshop is to provide parents/caregivers with an in-depth introduction to understanding anxiety and how it impacts challenging behaviours.
Parents who attend this workshop will:
- Increase understanding of anxiety and emotional regulation
- Overview of helpful strategies to address anxiety and emotional regulation challenges in the home
Parents/caregivers will participate in interactive discussions and will receive resources to better understand how they can support their child at home.
Parents/caregivers of children with ASD registered with the Ontario Autism Program and living in the Durham Region. No cost required.
If your child is not currently registered with the Ontario Autism Program but you are interested in our workshops, contact Lake Ridge Community Support Services at (905) 666-9688 to learn more.
Having trouble registering online?
Contact Grandview Kids at (905) 728-1673 ext. 2248 for assistance/questions.
LocationLake Ridge Community Support Services
900 Hopkins Street, Unit 8