- Thursday, September 26, 2019, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, October 3, 2019, 8:30 PM
- Click to download
Location: Lake Ridge Community Support Services, 900 Hopkins St, Unit 8, Whitby
Your registration will be confirmed once payment is received.
Please note: This workshop will be facilitated in TWO parts:
- Part 1 on Thursday September, 26, 2019 — 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Part 2 on Thursday October 3, 2019 — 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Registrants are to attend on BOTH days to complete the workshop.
Location: Lake Ridge Community Support Services, 900 Hopkins St. Unit 8, Whitby
The focus of this workshop is to provide parents, caregivers and professionals with an in-depth introduction to understanding anxiety and how it impacts challenging behaviours. Topics that will be covered include:
- Increase understanding of anxiety and emotional regulation
- Overview of helpful strategies to address anxiety and emotional regulation challenges
Attendees will participate in interactive discussions and will receive resources to better understand how they can support children.
Workshops are eligible to parents, caregivers and professionals!
Important: Cancellation Policy for Training Workshops
Please note some workshops have been renamed from our previous offerings. Check the full description to ensure you have not attended one of our previous workshops that may have covered this topic already.
Having trouble registering online?
Contact us at (905) 666-9688 for assistance/questions
Lake Ridge Community Support Services
900 Hopkins St, Unit 8